• Design, develop, test and monitor solutions consistent with the standards of the global project team.
• Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement.
• Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
• Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality.
• Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems.
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
• Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
Education + Experience
• 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Strong hands-on experience of J2EE technologies and architecture including multi-threading.
• Strong hands-on experience of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, MongoDB, Spark, Storm, Kafka).
• Solid understanding of micro-service architecture (Spring Boot).
• Must have good knowledge of NoSQL, RDBMS, Impala and/or Hive.
• Experience in Financial industry will be an advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
• Ability to work with a geographically distributed and diversified workforce.