Use your talent for creating action plans from customer needs in the Business Analyst position has available. If you are a self-starter with strong technical understanding and excellent communication and social skills, this Business Analyst position may be for you.
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications.
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams.
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements.
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows.
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions.
- Establish creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements.
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles.
Education + Experience
- Prior work with API design.
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations.
- Solid understanding of API's.
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.