A global provider of equipment and services, is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst. This role will be monitoring the organizations computer environment for malicious activities.
- Monitor, collect and analyze device, system and application logs for attempted and/or achieved unauthorized access into our environment.
- Analyze and respond to phishing email reports.
- Participate in security incident handling efforts in response to a detected incident.
- Assist in developing the relevant information and processes to educate our users on cybersecurity.
- Participate in evaluating proposed projects, software vendors, and business practices for potential cyber concerns, and assist in the development of policy and procedure to address the concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other IT-related technical degrees.
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT or Cyber Security role in a large corporate environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills and the initiative to remain current with new changes in the cybersecurity technical field.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows client/server and Office 365, Cisco enterprise networking.
- Understanding of cybersecurity terms, processes, tools, certifications, general understanding of the IT technical environment.
Add Resume or Post a Job.