If you're a PC Technician with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex technical issues, this job opening for you. If you are self-motivated, a problem solver, and interested in a positive, dynamic environment, you could thrive in this role. For the full-time PC Technician role, you will be working remotely.
- Ensure the integrity of electronic data records, acting in accordance with company quality standards.
- Support functionality testing and end users.
- Manage inventory of equipment, including collaborating on potential purchases.
- Manage and carry out a variety of technology implementation projects.
- Take down, box, move and set up/install on site.
- Document all daily data communication transactions, issues and solutions or installations.
- Communicate with suitable vendors to coordinate needed repairs.
- Install printers, troubleshoot problems and make repairs.
- Complete transferal of data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as well as break/fix.
- Communicate with ticket submitters effectively and on a regular basis.
Education + Experience
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments.
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills.
- 2+ years of experience with PC and Mac hardware and software, and an understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds.
- CompTIA A+ certification mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proven knowledge of customer service.
- Microsoft Office experience required.