Services, Information Security, Data Center Solutions, and Contract Management. As the Network Engineer, you would be responsible for network analysis and design, technology support and client support.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving networks that support core business applications and operating systems.
- Respond to and resolve alerts and tickets generated from the monitoring system and/or customer requests.
- Maintain system configuration information within ticketing system.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support in a timely fashion to prevent breech of SLA.
- Utilize central management tools to resolve customer issues with minimal customer impact.
- Get new clients on-boarded and documented in our systems.
Education + Experience
3+ years of experience with:
- Network Engineering.
- Computer Networking.
- IPSEC VPN.
- Command Line Interfaces.
- Technical Support.
- Actively working towards Security+/Network+/CCNA/JNCIA.