Education + Experience
- Administer, support, configure, and integrate technology in respective technical areas.
- Manage updates and enhancements to software applications and technology infrastructure and testing/integration of related tools used throughout the technology life cycle.
- Perform proactive risk management to ensure supported technology remains secure, available and compatible with future technology.
- May support end users with application and technology related issues including business and workflow analysis, custom coding and integration development.
- Provide leadership and project management for technology related initiatives.
- May make recommendations on improvements to business and IT processes, infrastructure, applications and technology in order to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the organization.
- May manage software application end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
- Manage communications and relationships with consultants, software developers, and end users to ensure effective utilization of software applications, infrastructure and technology.