In this role you will work with a talented team on the experience vision and design language for key parts of the digital solutions. You will work create conceptual mockups and prototypes, UI frameworks, and UI systems research with the goal of delivering best in class experiences.
The qualified candidate must have a highly developed sense of user-centered design, attentiveness to detail, and possess excellent communication skills. The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and clearly articulate ideas to designers, product owners and developers is a must.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment with talented designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and software developers to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences for all user touchpoints of a product.
- Create visual design concepts to explore user interfaces, product identity, and instructional graphics for a comprehensive user experience.
- Distill complex concepts and then quickly turn around rigorous flows and mockups reflecting a range of simple, elegant, and technically feasible options for internal design evaluation and user testing.
- Work with the team to iterate quickly by visualizing and evolving design solutions.
- Create illustrations for experience storyboards.
- Contribute to the creation and development of a Design system.
- Manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multitask in a large design environment.
- Be receptive to constructive criticism and be able to internalize and make design revisions based on feedback from design leaders and design colleagues.
- Create detailed documentation and specifications of user experience concepts and visual design specifications.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's degree in User Interface Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of comparable experience.
- Strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills when dealing with qualitative and quantitative information and data.
- Experience in creating SW applications, Web applications, Mobile apps and Tablet apps.
- Must have an innovative and inventive spirit, and willingness to problem solve creatively and collaboratively with a multi-discipline design teams, including Experience Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design and Industrial Design.
- Proven ability to plan and execute.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.